American General Trading & Contracting Co WLL has a documented Health, Safety and Environmental policy that ensures all work processes are conducted out in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable codes, standards and regulations. The aim is to protect employees, equipment, property, third parties and the environment from injury, loss and damage. We expect all of our employees to participate in the implementation and revision of this policy as best practices evolve. All staff is expected to contribute the following:.
- Providing a safe working environment for all employees, subcontractors and other affected parties
- Arrange appropriate training for employees and ensure that they understand the importance of Safety at all times.
- Provide appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Educate employees of the hazards associated with the work process and/or environment and update them regularly
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, reasons identified and corrective action is taken to eliminate the cause.
- Ensure that the employees follow Client’s and Company’s safety policies, instructions, safety procedures etc.
- Comply with company policies, procedures and instructions during and after work.
- Use the correct PPE, tools, tackles and equipment for the job in the right way
- Attend all training, understand and follow safety instructions given by client, e safety engineer, supervisors, foremen, engineers, etc.
- Report all accidents, near misses or hazardous conditions to their immediate supervisor or to management
- Take all protective measures and precautions to protect themselves and their fellow employees
Working together, the management and employees will succeed in maintaining an HSE program conforming to the highest industry standards, for the benefit of all involved. On all projects, this policy will be supplemented by a job-specific health and safety plan and accident prevention program, to ensure that all work activities conform to the HSE requirements of both AGT and the particular contract.
Safety Awards and Appreciation
AGT has a strong commitment to ensuring the health & safety of all personnel and preserving the environment that we are within. In recognition of this commitment, the company received various appreciations and certifications from our clients.
|HSE STATISTICS 2014 – 2016
|Lost Time Incident (LTI)
|Lost Time Incident Rate (LTIR)